Friday, September 25, 2009

Just an update...

I just wanted to post an update. I've been taking a short hiatus from programming as school and work takes up most of my time unfortunately. I was sort of hoping to finish something basic to expand on and add content too, but I'm still finishing some basic pieces.

I will continue to work on my project as I do have a bit of free time. This is why I was hoping to have something more by August 24th =/.

I've still yet to do wand/books yet which is the next step. Scrolls and potions from there.

2 comments:

  1. No worries lad! Hang in there and keep knocking it out bit by bit as the time avails itself to ye. Then you can regale the lot of us back at Roguetemple with the progressful adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do. Thanks for the support. I'm not really sure I'm feeling burn out right now because I really want to code. I just keep having things get in the way of getting back into the code at the moment.

    ReplyDelete